Crossing the Finish Line!

 Hey there! I finally got my teeny tiny beading needle so I could finish the teeny tiny beading on my linen lady cross stitch! :D


Look at that, framed and everything!

While I'm here, I wanted to show off some previous cross stitches I've done!


This one was finished last year, I've hung it in my bedroom, where I can admire her.  She was stitched on 16 count Aida using a Dimensions kit.  I had a difficult time at one point, you can't tell, but her head is actually one stitch too narrow.  I got a bit carried away doing the half stitching of the background and got a bit off track. You'd literally never know unless I told you. And I just did.  Jokes on me. XD



This one was a quick one I did earlier this year.  It's from a pattern on Etsy and it's an homage to one of my favorite shows, "What We Do In The Shadows." Great show!

Here is a dragon I finished several more years back, he was my first beaded cross stitch pattern.  I put him on my shelf and he guards my fantasy novels.  I got him from a booklet I picked out from Joann a few years ago, stitched on 14 count Aida.

Here's a winter scene, another Dimensions kit, stitched on 16 count Aida.  This one was a bit tricky, all the trees are seemingly random stitches, and there are quite a few stitches done holding filament, which is challenging.  Overall a good stitch.  This stays in the living room near by budding Christmas Village, and it makes me think of cold winter nights.


Here's one I recently got to frame. I actually finished it last year.  It was a lot of fun!  It's from a year-long kit from Frosted Pumpkins circa many many years ago.  I stitched it on 14 count Aida.

Thanks for looking!  I think it's high time we talked about spinning!  Tune in next time and I'll tell you a yarn

Comments