empty house crafting

So we made it to California!  to essentially an empty house, but we're here!

Husband traveled in the beginning of February to set it up for us when we land (and you know, to start his new job!) so there are at least mattresses and a desk. (and this here laptop!)  Which was extremely helpful and nice.

But alas and alack, my stuff is somewhere between New Hampshire and here and I have to be patient.  But I do have stuff to do meanwhile, to keep me relatively busy.  And I have some knitting.

While on the planes and for the first few days here, I worked rather steadily on my MIL's socks, and last night I finished them!


I have another pair started from before, but I don't have a picture.  I will have to rectify that soon.

The shawl and the sweater WIPs are with me, but I haven't worked on either since the move.

Here's an updated picture of the shawl though:



Unfortunately that's all I have to share with you today.  I'm hoping my stuff arrives next week.  But, you know, that just means I'll be busy with unpacking and settling in.  Times they are a little tumultuous.

thankfully I have my knitting.

<3

Comments