A few fancy finishes

 Boy I've been busier than I expected since I last posted!  I have quite a few things to talk about!

I'll start with the socks!  I have a new pair of socks for my sock drawer!


So fancy!

I got cracking on those hexies: I finished the panels, added embroidery to the main fabric, and turned out a fancy project bag!





 Very Fancy!

I chose the embroidery I did cause Zac used to call me strawberry.  It's super cute, I love the hexies, really ties the room together, erhm, the bag design together. ^^

I also did a brave thing the other day.  I frogged Zac's sweater.  Went from about 9" of the back, to a big ol' ball o yarn:


Maybe not so fancy?

I am currently working on a commission for another hexie bag.  I'm really excited about this, but I kind of want to keep it secret for awhile?  So far I've worked on the embroidery.  Hexie fabric is coming in the mail.

And lastly, I finally got my crafting chair in the mail!  craft room phase 2:


Still waiting on the desk.  But this chair is EXTREMELY Fancy.  and it's blue!  and it's comfortable!  More comfortable than the kitchen chairs, that's for sure.

I did drop the ball, erhm, the spindle, last week because I got my first COVID shot!  WOOHOO! SUPER FANCY!  I am back on it today, the arm pain was prohibitive for spindling.

And finally, I've also been sweater knitting.  I know, how do I find the time?  Not easily, is the answer.  I've only gotten about a row and a half between the embroidering.  I promise I'll get a picture for next time.  It's all the way over there (AND VERY FANCY) and you understand.

Cheers!

Comments

  1. I love that chair!! And I love the bee bag! Hell, I love everything here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment