Stitch me up right!

 Hey there!  I've been busy stitching this past week!  No knitting, surprisingly, this is all hand stitching in various forms.

I worked on and finished the bag that someone commissioned from me.  I sent it off to it's recipient yesterday morning.



 

The second photo is a close-up of the embroidery that went on the front.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I don't have a lot to say about the project, although I do want to point out that it was one of the very best bags I've ever sewn.  Everything lined up in ways that it usually is just a liiiitle bit off.  So, I was excited to make such a thing for someone who would love it. (And who paid for it, sometimes I feel a little bit awkward making things for people when they're paying me.  Let's call it Imposter Syndrome)

And now you can see, I'm right back on gum, err, right back on cross stitching Pokemon obsessively.  I was so obsessed with stitching on this that I almost regretted not being able to work on it for the two days I was working on the hexie bag.

 

In this picture you can see Zapdos and Moltres are joined by Flareon.

Flareon got a friend in Porigon, but I found that three out of four of my missing flosses were all in Porigon!  his beak looks a bit bleak for a few more days while I wait for the floss to come in the mail. Poor Porigon!

Pinser comes next, followed by the skeletal beginnings of Tauros.  You can see a little blip of Omanite next to Porigon.

Here is where I finished what I could of panel number 1.  Did I tell you there are 30 identically sized panels?  Yeah, this is going to be a looooooooong one.

And here's the beginning of panel number 2, plus porigon got his nose finished!  I've started the pokemon next to Moltres: Dratini, but I am feeling a bit lazy and haven't nabbed a picture.

And if any of you were curious about my pollen allergy, I had a really nice reprieve for the beginning part of this week.  Everything sort of settled down when the pollen count went down from the rain.  Today is a different story. I woke up and my skin was screaming. It's So Itchy.  I'm not allowed to use antihistamines during the week leading up to my appointment, but appointment I do have. On Monday.  Hopefully they can prescribe me something to help curb this horrible itchiness and I can start to get my life back.

Hopefully.

 Cheers!  I'll see you next week with more Pokemon!

Comments