full on page 3

 Honestly, it feels a bit strange posting?  Not that I mind it, but do you all really want to see a thousand more pictures of pokemon?


yes?


Ok.

 

Last you saw, I had almost finished page 2 of the epic pokemon chart.  Well, bully for me, I finished it!

 
There's the left side of Garydos and the start of Kibuto.
 

 

 I decided to take a panoramic view next.  You can see the rest of Dragonaire, and the beginning of Dragonite at the top of page 3!  This is a little over the halfway point of the top layer of charts.  Page 5 is the right-most top chart.

 

Then it took an interesting turn, for me anyway.  I started Kibutops (the brown face one in the center) and thought I was still limiting myself to one pokemon at a time.  Hazel hadn't pointed out that directly beneath large yellow Dragonite was Aerodactyle! I thought the purple bit was part of Kibutops!  So I was a little lost?  But I don't know what these creatures are supposed to look like, and I'm still just going with the flow.


Here you can see I've finished Kibuto (the one with the glowing eyes!) and come back around to finish off Garydos.  I still intend to do these as close to one at a time as I can, so now there's a white silhouette of as-yet untouched Aida cloth where some mystery monster hides!


It was Laprice!  What a happy, happy pokemon he is!

One thing I actually really like about this cross stitch are the well-placed shading exes.  There's no need to outline ANY of this at the end, and that is a huge relief.  The lining is built right in!


I finished off page 3 with the first half of Ditto!  And then I got my second Moderna shot and tapped out for a whole day.

I came back with a vengeance yesterday and got a good start on page 4!


 

This is actually the first pokemon I've recognized since I started this whole journey. It's Mewtoo.  two? 2? I recognize him either way!  And this page also has Evee, which was Hazel's favorite pokemon for years.  (now it's.. gone out of my head.  It's some psychic one from probably gen 7?  dood.  It is really hard to learn all these AND keep other info in my head at the same time.  haha.  I'll come back to that)

Other than this, there has been some sock knitting.  My May socks are most of the way down the foot, heading toward the toe.  I don't have a picture.  I seem to only work on it in bad lighting anyway.  I'll grab one when I finish sock number 1!

That's all that's fit to talk about.  It's been quite a week.  I'm still Way into this cross stitching project, I hope you all don't get bored of it!

thanks for reading!

Comments